Search This Blog

Friday, January 4, 2013

The Lifeblood of Evil is Secrecy

A possible meaning of the parable of the mustard plant that grew into the tree was revealed to me.  It is a plant that was ever intended to grow that big, but has become unwieldy and out of control.  Jesus speaks of birds nesting in what is an overgrown undesirable tree for birds.  The birds have been interpreted to represent Gentiles seeking refuge with Israel, and the infiltration of false prophets and teachings in the church.  This directly speaks to our fall away from love your fellow man, to supporting the Israeli aggression against Palestine, per Jimmy Carter, it is genocide.  The separation of church and state must be maintained in both directions.  We are saved by Grace and to try and justify ourselves under the law denies Christ.

My life has been a metaphor for our countries ordeals of late.  This is God's way of giving insight into our countries issues.  This coupled with some specific knowledge paints a strong image of our issues.
I have witnessed many things.  Beginning with the participation of the NSA in what I would refer to as the tipping point in the return to fear-hate-terror in the mid 1990's.  The event seemingly all by itself halted the Oslo accords and peace that Rabin and Clinton had worked so hard on, and created an intentional martyr begging for the retaliation from the Palestinians. And they received it, the response was several bombings over the next few months that killed 60 and injured 300 Israelis.  The elections in Israel went toward some hardline groups that appear to have had a hate agenda.  However the Bible also states that we (non Jewish) are under a new covenant.  And that if we try to justify ourselves under the law, we deny Christ.

Further I have had my life taken over in the last two years by secretive groups that seem to have an  infinite budget.  I think of them as moral police.  They destroyed my divorce because the assumed and denied due process and have continued to isolate and harass. Why?  I have gone through a sequence of theories.  But the bottom line is I feel that the true root cause is I am a pawn in a spiritual battle.  My knowledge of some sensitive items that appear to indicate we are responsible for the fear-hate-terror cycle escalation that lead to 9/11.  Seems like an episode of Leave It To Beaver, an old TV show, where the main character is a sweet, gullible, and mostly innocent kid named Beaver would go along with the older trouble maker in the neighborhood Eddie Haskell.  Eddie was not a truly bad kid.  He just have full information and rarely thought through his actions.  But quickly realized when something went wrong and tried to cover his tracks. Why?

I have witnessed enough harassment, and death threats, surveillance by people representing as DoD contractors, JTTF components, Masons,  other secret society types and Church groups, to realize that the left hand does not know what the right is up to.  It is so surreal I cannot hardly believe it.  But when you take into account the fact that we live in a gotcha, finger pointing society, driven by fear, and demanding someone else be responsible, then it makes perfect sense.  The people that made the decision to perform the deed that seems to be the tipping point leading to 9/11, were likely scared. I doubt a coverup this involved could be known in facts to many.  I know the people I worked with there would do  the right thing.  But when I called the NSA switchboard they refused to connect me to anyone.  I tried to report what I know to the FBI but I was told it was not classified, or important so eave us alone, effectively.  Every time I called back I was routed to this guy.  I called another state field office and was routed back to him. 

Perhaps they looked at me but had nothing, then my divorce comes along, my ex who was afraid of losing due to her behavior, makes up a magnificent tale, and sells it hook, line, and sinker.  The profiler gets a bit overzealous applying patterns that do not fit.  This is fed into the group of attorneys and therapists who buy into it.   But little do all these people realize that their own actions alter the system.  My sensitivity to people readily picks up on the odd behavior.  I am told just to play along by the therapist I am assigned.  But I feel disingenuous.  When I acknowledge I am chastised for thinking paranoid thoughts. But when I do not I was accused by my daughters therapist of playing games, trying to give them what they want.  Which is true, I was desperately trying to do the right thing.  But the actions of my attorney and therapist constituted gas lighting whether intentional or not.
After the divorce it continued.

In my scenario, the "Beaver" is the court system, and the government agencies.  So the real question is who is Eddie Haskell.  The answer to this was revealed to me recently.  It is the secret societies, secret church organizations, secret government organizations leaders who thwart the chain of command.  These include the leaders of NSA/CIA, DoD, JTTF components from  EPA, HHS,..., Masons, Eastern Star, Daughters of Zion, ... many more.  A potential issue is no one group outside the NSA/CIA has full information, especially the lesser experienced JTTF members.  This is evidenced in the scathing report from the Senate 2 year investigation on the anti-terrorism efforts of those groups dated October 3rd 2012, and found no tangible benefit toward anti-terrorism. 
These groups wield great power.  But Why? They exist for evil.  They may not be aware but it is clear.  That gives me concern that God has employed the grand delusion of 2 Thessalonians 2.  But my knowledge of the Bible is not as deep as I would like, so I hesitate to have complete confidence in my thinking.  I need to work on meditation, or getting in the zone more freely.  i.e. shutting off conscious thought.  Do I really need to?  The purpose is to open the mind, allowing the Holy Spirit to work through you.

No comments:

Post a Comment