Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Closed Mind Wil Not Hear

Facts To Me, Unproven Ideas For You
Arguing with a closed mind, is like running into a brick wall.  You likely can overpower it.  But your left with a mess and it still blocks your way.  Steer clear of the closed mind.  They are energy sinks.  Perhaps it could be shown to be a form of evil.  For what is evil but something that distracts you from doing good.  Does it matter if they are aware or not the effect is the same.

If you must work with one, you must find ways to get around the defenses.  Sometimes they ate consciously stubborn.  But usually the subconscious is protecting the conscious mind from a paradigm inconsistent with the data of life.  It does so by placing a protective black box around it. If you discuss a topic and the person begins to get upset.  Likely you are near a black box.  Have you ever been upset following a discussion but did not know why. I bet shortly after you had an epiphany. The pain for the new insight you shoe horned into your brain. 

So if you find a topic that a person cannot rationally discuss, then likely their subconscious knows what they are saying is wrong.  They may be convinced consciously.  When I interview people I always look for an open mind. If you can find a flaw in someones logic and they can resolve it on the spot they are truly open minded.  I.e., they have mastery over the subconscious, as opposed to it having mastery over them, the irrational.

Going Out On A Spiritual Limb
On a spiritual note I have witnessed good spirits and evil channel though people, in what appears to be a similar manor.  Usually short lived, their demeanor changes, and on the good side I witnessed a sentence or two be inserted out of context and character, but something I had been seeking guidance on. On the evil side I have witnessed similar transient behavior as well as my own father state things I know to be false.  But when we discuss them his face shakes as if he is fighting it. He is a mason. I fear Satan uses idolatery groups as a tool.

2 comments:

  1. There are heavy curses associated with Masonry, that are passed from generation to generation. The curses in some cases manifest as disease.. tumors, cancers, etc. In every case they need to be repented of and canceled in the name of Jesus Christ. A good source of information on the subject can be found on web sites like: www.kingdomfaithministries.org Or in books like, "Turning Curses into Blessings'. If your father is/was a Mason, this concerns you and your children.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You
      I will look into it. I was told of a curse prior to knowing he was a mason. But I did learn that they say a prayer to ANY god at the beginning of each meeting. Hence they are definitely practitioners of idolatry. They do not even realize it. At least my dad does not.

      Delete