Search This Blog

Monday, January 14, 2013

Forgiving Yes, Forgetting and Condoning No

I say this because in my case there is much judgement that people truly have an inverted reality as their understanding.  This is because of secrecy, as lies can never be corrected if never confronted.  I have Parkinson's and my disability insurance dictates that if I earn, I must give back to them, up to the amount they pay me.  My case was based on fraud.  By the Constitution the divorce is invalid, due to fraud upon the court.  But I have no interest in fighting that. They had a garnishment order from the start but refuse to execute it.  Instead they garnished my private insurance but did not tap the SS disability.  At the point I was notified of garnishment I stopped payments to her.  I did not know about the half job they did.  My only theory on that is that fraud with federal money draws the attention of the DoJ.  But regardless I told the judge that I could not participate as it would make me a participant in a fraud and hence guilty of parsimony to a felony.  They have prevented me from seeing my daughter for over a year.  I can forgive most anything.  But I do not know how many times I can keep this up.  But I will not back down, as the process that got us here is a shameful disgrace to our founding fathers. The secret societies have become out of control.  Their secrecy allows them to get large numbers of people to cooperate to deny fellow Americans liberties. Essentially making the constitution moot.  When I was younger, I wondered how Hitler was able to get his entire country to go along with him.  He started with the Stasi, and ended with the SS.  If you look at our structure today the secret society is pervasive in all faces of our government, church, and society.  Our Stasi is the Social Justice and Church groups, and our SS are the CIA/NSA and JTTF components.  The control channels are the secret society top echelon. Jesus speaks of in the parable of the mustard seed, with the government and church structures being overgrown beyond their usefulness, and the black birds perched in them as the evil control that works through secrecy. The problem is that at least one component practices idolatry.  The Masons open every meeting wit a prayer to ANY god.  The definition of idolatry.  Unfortunately most do not realize it.  Most do not know the truth behind many things as only the select few attain degree 33.  I have witnessed these things at work.  God has shown me this for a reason.  I believe he is very upset with us and if we do not straighten up, love our fellow man (to not denies Christ).  There are many places in the bible where he speaks of closing eyes to the truth and the grand delusion.  I feel like my life is a microcosm.  God said turn the other cheek, and give freely.  But he also says to seek justice for your fellow man.  And the hidden plutocracy cannot be allowed to devour our country and way of life.  Wake Up America.

No comments:

Post a Comment