Search This Blog

Saturday, January 19, 2013

How Men Treat Women

I feel understand men and women as well as any man I have ever conversed with, thanks to the insight God has granted me.  I have been flooded with insight into so many things I cannot write it down fast enough to keep up.   For example I can often see the psychological scars of women from abusive relationships and traumatic events.  I truly feel a bond or empathetic connection with almost  all women in a way I cannot easily express.  This may sound contrived but, I sometimes feel their pain.  But I have never been a consistent pleaser of women.  I sincerely apologize if anyone was ever hurt by my actions.  I never intended any harm.  I believe God put me here to help show us how to treat each other,  or more correctly how not to.  Sometimes you have to experience something to understand it.  My lack of understanding,  drive, and lack of feedback have lead me to some unproductive paths.  But I assure you it was always without any intent of malice.  But God through Christ has shown me many things about human interaction, and I feel strongly that I have these experiences for a reason.  I am sure I am to provide help in some way.

Sexual desire is a basic autonomic response.  A man cannot always control his thoughts related to this when confronted with modern women's style of dress, makeup, perfume, etc.  I believe this why, God warns women of Zion, in Jeremiah against such adornments, and ways of flaunting their power.  This is their power and it is that they are God's art.  They are  beautiful inside and out, and men have a natural desire that is primal.  It is actually unfair.  But it NEVER justifies abusive treatment of women.  The middle eastern way of covering the women was never meant to be oppressive but merely protective. I am not recommending such a thing.  I am just pointing out what I feel is the truth.

I feel assault destroys something inside a lady that never repairs.  It should be treated as seriously as murder.   A murdered person does not continue to suffer.  Where as I have heard that rape victims sometimes wish they were dead.   I believe God intended for a man's relationship with his wife to be like his relationship with us.  But we have dropped the ball so badly that the women have been forced to devellop their own protection system, and it by nature is biased.

Through my ordeal I realized that being alone in in a crowd is not the loneliest feeling in the world. But having all eyes on you and nobody believing you is, after you have been through the most traumatic experience of your life.  Having heard recent stories of how in the past that courts ran by men discounted a female to the point of dismissing her.  On this I was oblivious but now I see it clearly.  Trust me it is far more scary than anything a soldier ever faced under fire.  The term sleeping with the enemy can be easily understood if the entire male set discounts your fears.  The ones there to protect, perpetrate life destroying crimes and the other men have their back.  I once discounted the war on women.  Now I see it.

We need to enact some laws that thwart rape.  Syria castrates and kills rapists.  If there was ever an occasion for the death penalty, rape is it.  I am not suggesting that but merely stating a thought. And provide a safety net in case of divorce.  Perhaps divorce insurance.  Men and Women do not need equal rights, they need protection and appropriate rights.  That is not intended to diminish them but merely acknowledge our differences.

I have a theory that God's insight has provided me.  I need to research it a bit more.  I will give you an update when God allows me more insight.  But I feel I see part of my new life calling.  This along with our biggest issues in life:  Communication and Giving.   This is slightly indirect as I feel our biggest issues are Misunderstanding, Fear, Anger, Hate, and Bias.  But both of these components: Communication and Giving, are core to how we are supposed to love.  Communicating who we are and what we expect and Giving without expectation of return (Love, God's Love, Agape Love).  But love drives out fear, anger, and hate; Communication drives out misunderstanding and bias.

So just by Communicating properly and Giving without expectation of return we solve countless problems.  It is God's perfect plan. We simply have to live it, and we will be ... words fail me.

No comments:

Post a Comment