Search This Blog

Friday, January 4, 2013

Freemasonry is Idolatry

I do not profess to understand the workings of the vast secret networks.  But I have seen their energy focused on me.  The event may not be the worst of it but merely points to the control and the fact that evil thrives in secrecy,  Freemasonry is a form of Idolatry.  I have seen the evil it can do. Read this site with  an open mind.  It may save your soul.  The problem is none of these people listen.  I have been screaming uncle for a year but it continues.  Why, because the evil few use misinformation to deceive the ranks.  My own father is a a 32nd order Mason I recently discovered.  He believes their crap too.  I have seen what I believe is Satan working directly through him.  His face shakes as if he is fighting it when he  says things I know to be untrue,  I feel as though he somehow is trying to fight it.  Our country is in trouble, as the secret society idolatry permeates the culture.  The parable about the mustard plant that grows into a tree, I believe is symbolic of a structure that has grown beyond it's useful size and has become unwieldy, beyond God's intent.  Also mentioned there are birds nesting in the tree.  But in Daniel it says those trees are not desirable for  birds.  I have seen two interpretations for the birds.  One being the Gentiles seeking refuge with Israel, and another being the infiltration of the church with false teachings.  I feel both are true.  The reason I fell away due to the hypocrisy and  figures in our history have made statements that denying religion based on what was witnessed in church.  Christ made it so simple.  Galatians 5:14 For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.”  Yet we continue to deny Christ by judging others, using fear rather than love to motivate, using old ideas, enabling wars and terrible acts to be justified, when they clearly deny Christ.  Wake up America.  Love our fellow humans, do not judge, condemn, coerce using fear, attempt to control,... as these things are not of love, sand hence not of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment