Search This Blog

Monday, January 21, 2013

At What Point Do You Need To Call Corruption

My Divorce Case was a disaster.  There was system wide corruption.

My attorneys,
Marshall Horman
Karen Robbins
Donna K Rismiller

My daughters therapist,
Rebecca L Snyder

My daughters court appointed best interest attorney,
Elizabeth Conklyn

The Judge
Mary Ann Stepler

The therapist that the BIA Elizabeth Conklyn suggested I see.
Timothy Gibian

My Ex-wifes attorneys, will be left out as there job is to help her.

But under what circumstances is it appropriate for a child's attorney to suppress evidence of the child's abuse by her mother.  This court system definitely has something other than the child's best interest at heart.  I had evidence in my ex-wife's own words that contradicted every core finding of the Judges Opinion.  I put in a motion to have missing evidence heard and they circled the wagons and protected my attorney, accused me of being delusional, and have barred me from seeing my daughter since Nov 25th, 2011.

I am now done waiting for people to do the right thing.  I am now going to out the hypocrisy of the network, I call the hive.  Their actions are ridiculous, in my mind.

They have until Thursday Jan 24th COB to initiate corrective action with a formal plan for improving the system for others.  Otherwise I request God to bring a 72 hour illness on them and they be given a sig it was on my behalf by the mighty power of God and Christ. 

No comments:

Post a Comment