Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Witness for God


It has dawned on me that all God's warnings, signs, and messages to me play together in a way that I cannot deny.  Satan has worked hard to stop me, even using my parents, and sister.  Practically every person I ever knew hears my story and backs away.  Why?  That is the $10 trillion dollar question.  Well my story is so outlandish even I question it at times.  I have gone over it many times to find a hole and break free.   If I do stop without finding contradictory evidence I will be denying God, because it is all true.  I feel that the last three years perhaps were punishment or an opportunity to make up for the fact that I was told about an operation in 1996 that was so hideous that I was glad to be leaving the NSA (National Security Agency), but I failed to act.  The NSA traditionally was the US agency with the charge of securing sensitive government communications and the job of intercepting any and all fors of foreign communications.  This had always been done passively so as to be able to deny accusations, lie about our action. deny our activities, intentionally and systematically  sin. Looking back t was Satan's belly.  God further reminded me when I left the NSA and moved to Silicon Valley, and worked with a guy that developed the technology that was used in the act I mention.

Had I blown the whistle and taken the appropriate action in 1996,  perhaps we would not have ramped up to become the terrorized and terrorizing state that we are today.  Could my action in 1996 solved anything?  Who knows.  But failing to try was hypocritical, selfish, and did not show love for my fellow man.  According to Christ we are to love our fellow man which means informing them when they are not aware that they are sinning.  So I have committed the sin of allowing you to sin.  By that I am referring to the actions that our governments (US and Israel) are taking.  Let me state clearly I am not an anti-semite.  But God has given me a set of things to testify on.  God rebukes the actions of our nations and those of the hidden government.

The key item I was made aware of is the fact that the NSA did support the murder of a man in his own home using his family member to detonate a cell phone bomb buy calling him.  This appears to have been an scheme to steer the election that was occurring due to the murder of Israeli Prime Minister Rabin in 1995.  Given the timing of the assassinations, 2 months and 1 day apart, and the resignation of the leader of the group that was blamed for both killings (the Shin-Bet).  The fact that the assassin who killed Rabin was a self professed zealot Zionist who stated he did it for religious reasons, creates suspicion as to the motives of those involved.  The fact that Rabin was pro Oslo Accord, i.e. supported sharing the land with the Palestinians.  There are any conspiracy theories out there about 9/11.  But I believe that the above are indeed factual.

On  9/11/2001,  a newscaster who had heard the last recordings that the hijackers had stated they were upset with our support of Israel against Palestine.  FBI Special Agent Fitzgerald stated similarly to congress.  God does not protect his chosen in the dark.  He parts he Red Sea, makes the walls of Jericho fall, he enables Gideon 300 to defeat many thousand.  He would not have stooped to killing Rabin to remove him.  God would never steer his servants to sin in order to achieve his goals.

Background
About a year ago I met a guy who sated he was ex secret service, and carried the intelligence brief to Clinton during 1995/96.  Only one person had that job, and not only did I meet him, but he told me.  So having known the of te event in question was conservatively a 1 in a million.
In 1999 I met the developer of the technology used in the assassination, after leaving the government. We both worked at a commercial startup.

Couple in meeting te man who delivered the intelligence brief to Clinton in the time period in question, and assume each event was a 1 a million occurrence. Then if you take he world population at 10 billion the expected time for this to occur is 100,000,000 lifetimes, (billions of years).  So couple this with other similar things and I have no doubt this isGod giving me experiences.

I was being surveilled and there seemed to be psychological operations known as PSYOPs in the military, being conducted. These activities are aimed at breaking down their target.  Much of the surveillance was military so I did a Facebook search around my apartment complex in a two mile radius for the term PSYOP. The search had a hit and it referred to a false flag investigation dating back to the Bush administration.  It was in part seemingly related to the event I knew about.  So I began researching.

I went to DC for inspiration. I contacted the DoD, they said contact the FBI, the FBI said it does not seem important to just drop it.  I stated: "So it is not classified then," he nearly choked on his tongue trying to squirm out of that.  But he refused to allow me to speak to a supervisor or give me his name. I had a dilemma with the classification of this data, could I just go to the press.  A homeless man outside a Catholic church gave me the most amazing insight.  I unfortunately do not recall his exact words, but basically he said that crimes against humanity trumps classification.  God has told me many times not to fear man but him.  Next I go to a McDonalds in DC.  I see a saged looking man.  So I engage him and ask if he has any wisdom to share.  He had no idea what I was referring to ad said he did not have anything for me.  So I said a silent prayer, within 2-3 minutes he comes over to where I was setting and aid he had a story for me.  He told me a very elaborate  story about how the Jewish came to power in DC business, and in the government (AIPAC).

The floodgates opened.  I started on random walks throughout the city.  My car was towed to a new location because I left it overnight in a special zone.  So I was afoot for a few days, I continued to do my random walks.  I would receive clues from random people.  I hopped into a cap and said I need to go to the library.  The driver said OK which one, I asked how many are there.  He then mentioned  how about the one with the Gutenberg Bible.  So while there I learned a great deal as I slipped into a very special tour for university professors.  I failed to learn that day what I was being guided toward, but looking back I now understand.  It is the Masonic roots of our government.  In the Capitol rotunda. Washington is above Christ.  Masonry is idolatry, as they open and close each meeting with a prayer to ANY god.  Our countries heritage is steeped in Satanic symbols.

On another random walk I was guided to a Green conference by a homeless man on a street corner.  At that I met a NY Times rep who convinced me to sign up for a subscription to their archives.  Turns  out that their middle east desk chief has a son in the Israeli Army.  So any bias should not be in the wrong direction for credibility or antisemitism.  What I learned was amazing.  Read for yourself articles on the assassination of the engineer.  It appears a component of a deeper plot.   A few months later I met the NY Times desk chief, on a train on a train to NYC.

Details of Assassination
The detail I know was that on Jan 5th 1996, the National Security Agency did indeed support an assassination that was evil.  A Palestinian targeted was a terror suspected bomb maker known as 'the engineer,'  He was killed in his home by a cell phone bomb.  A family member or friend was reported to have been used to call and get him on the phone, the the equipment we provided could uniquely identify a cell phone from any other any other, to ensure that the phone had not been cloned.

Now consider that the research uncovered that Israeli PM Rabin who was in support of peace, was assassinated Nov 4th, 1995, just 2 months and 1 day before the assassination we were involved in.  It also appears that he was killed by people associated with the Shin-Bet (Israeli SecretService), who were aso accused of and never denied the assassination we supported.  The leader of the Shin-Bet, known only by Z (Zzz), resigned 3 days after the assassination of the Palestinian, Jan 8th 1996.

Well the assassination was so flamboyant, seemingly designed to get a reaction, it did exactly that.  The Palestinians killed 50-60 and injured hundreds of Israelis over the next few months.   Justin time for the election to replace Rabin.  Netanyahu was put in along with a hardline regime that shut down the Oslo Accords and began the march toward the fear hate cycle we have today.  So the activities relating to rejecting the Palestinians were initiated by the assassination of the Israeli Prime Minister by a zealot Zionist, that appear to be part of a plot to steer the politics in Israel.

Motivation and Who Approved
We participated in what may be the tipping point that turned peace, Bill Clinton had worked so hard to foster between Rabin and Arafat, that I find it hard to believe that he would have signe off on this operation.  As the result has been a marc toward the fear-hate-terror cycle that has escalated out of control.   Now we are $10 trillion deeper in debt and have killed 100s of thousands to millions depending on who's estimates you use.  Well about that time I was starting to discuss these things and began receiving threats.

While at NSA I learned that some things did not go to the president. I was told Jimmy Carter was in the dark due to they felt he would not approve.  So in my mind there is a question as to if President Clinton knew of this.  Given all it seems reasonable that someone other than the President approved this given the operation.  Once I began putting it together I was threatened and put in the hospital against my will.
In the hospital I met a man who may have ben God, I also met many angels.  I saw spirits working through people.

Our Actions
God curses killing your neighbor in secret, denying a foreigner justice, and moving your neighbors property line, Deut. 27.  Their use of bulldozers to move houses of the Palestinians,  assassinations, and using Drones and laser guided weapons in Gaza, violate international law, US law, and God's law.  God defend's his chosen by his hand, and with dramatic flare.  Parting the Red Sea, Gideon and the 300, the walls of Jerrico.  The Lord tells us he will lead us in times of war, he will go before us and be our fortress. So I do not see any way that anyone can justify the actions of the government of Israel, and the US support of those activities.

God has shown me that he is upset with many, our leaders, our people, both in the US and Israel.  We are adulterers, idolaters, worshiping money and weapons.  Or morals have eroded to the point we are disgusting.   He has closed the eyes he is giving us one chance to correct and come back to him.   We give more thought to not offending anyone except God. We all must change our attitude. if we are to stop him from unleashing his fury.

Americans and Israelis are good people,  just a little to self focused, and have forgotten you God.  I do not think the people are bad just not upright in God's eyes. As we are idolaters of weapons, money, etc.

The Root Cause
But we need to solve this. God has aso shown me how evil operates.  Satan has a pattern, he uses Greed (or Lust) to fuel actions in secret, in order to maintain a lack of understanding between groups and create fear. Once two groups fear each other it can be mathematically proven that their relationship is unstable. This self fulfilling Fear- Division-Self Destruct model is driven by poor or non existent communications or understanding.  This holds from everything from marriage, to gun control, to the US political systen, to world politics.

For example in a marriage when one or both parties do not talk the other does not set expectations correctly and gets disappointed, additionally they do not know what the other does for them this creates a bias in their view of how much they contribute vs he other party.   This bias accumulates over time and grows into resentment, which if not addressed becomes anger and hence division.  This spirals until it self destructs.

The same is true with our voter-politician-media system. We allow the media to use ratings to skew coverage.  To the point of making it entertainment.  The problem is this makes us feel justified in over reacting toward others as we have been told we are the victims for so long.  But what we id in response to 9/11 was wrong. The second Iraq invasion for example was un believable. A country where people were less likely to die of HIV, suicide, and murder han we are, but 8x more likely to die of malnutrition, was like going down to to less fortunate neighborhood and beating up the weak kid, who likely was too hungry to defend himself.

So it should be apparent to anyone who knows God that the actions of being selfish over the land of Israel are not of God.  Our reliance on weapons and covert actions that kill.

God's Word - Deuteronomy 27

Follow the Lord’s Commands
16 The Lord your God commands you this day to follow these decrees and laws; carefully observe them with all your heart and with all your soul.
The Altar on Mount Ebal
Then Moses and the Levitical priests said to all Israel, “Be silent, Israel, and listen! You have now become the people of the Lord your God. 
14 The Levites shall recite to all the people of Israel in a loud voice:
15 Cursed is anyone who makes an idol—a thing detestable to the Lord, the work of skilled hands—and sets it up in secret.
Then all the people shall say, “Amen!
16 “Cursed is anyone who dishonors their father or mother.”Then all the people shall say, “Amen!”
17 “Cursed is anyone who moves their neighbor’s boundary stone.”
Then all the people shall say, “Amen!”
18 “Cursed is anyone who leads the blind astray on the road.”
Then all the people shall say, “Amen!”
19 “Cursed is anyone who withholds justice from the foreigner, the fatherless or the widow.”
Then all the people shall say, “Amen!”
20 “Cursed is anyone who sleeps with his father’s wife, for he dishonors his father’s bed.”
Then all the people shall say, “Amen!”
21 “Cursed is anyone who has sexual relations with any animal.”
Then all the people shall say, “Amen!”
22 “Cursed is anyone who sleeps with his sister, the daughter of his father or the daughter of his mother.”
Then all the people shall say, “Amen!”
23 “Cursed is anyone who sleeps with his mother-in-law.”
Then all the people shall say, “Amen!”
24 “Cursed is anyone who kills their neighbor secretly.”
Then all the people shall say, “Amen!”
25 “Cursed is anyone who accepts a bribe to kill an innocent person.”
Then all the people shall say, “Amen!”
26 “Cursed is anyone who does not uphold the words of this law by carrying them out.”
Then all the people shall say, “Amen!”
Deuteronomy 28:20 The Lord will send on you curses, confusion and rebuke in everything you put your hand to, until you are destroyed and come to sudden ruin because of the evil you have done in forsaking him.
Deuteronomy 29:28 In furious anger and in great wrath the Lord uprooted them from their land and thrust them into another land, as it is now.”

Our nations are cursed according to God's Law as stated in Deuteronomy 27-29, 
  • We ate all at fault for: the use of Laser Guided Weapons,  Drones,  Assassinations, Covert Killing,  and Bulldozers in Gaza deny foreigners justice, kill in secret, all in an effort to move a property line.
  • Our leaders are additionally at fault for leading us astray, and accepting money by some in addition to the above.
  • We are idolaters of weapons and money.  Deuteronomy 27:15 applies to weapons due to the skill and secrecy.  In fact the entire intelligence operation that uses high tech surveillance is possibly an issue as we use the product to kill not for peace.
  • Further if we examine our actions against Christ's commands we see we again fall short. 
Mark7:10 For Moses said, ‘Honor your father and mother,’ and, ‘Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death.’ 11 But you say that if anyone declares that what might have been used to help their father or mother is Corban (that is, devoted to God)— 12 then you no longer let them do anything for their fath13 Thus you nullify the word of God by your tradition that you have handed down. And you do many things like that.”

1 John 4:8 Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love

Matthew 6:24  “No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.

Matthew 5:44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 

1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.

God's Gestures

God has provided a solution.  God has been trying to get us to listen since the beginning, taking the Israeli's into Egypt for a long time.  He is trying to break us down so that we can become interdependent.  But the Jewish people were stubborn as are we all.  So He gave a grand gesture to get their attention, giving His only Son to suffer and die so that we might see how much He Loves us, and that we listen.  But we did not listen and crucified him.  Now he allows us to come to the utter brink of self destruction just to show us we must follow his way.  It can be mathematically proven that God's Love is the only stable way to live every other system will self destruct.

The basic idea is that Love and Fear cannot coexist.  We can see that Fear creates division if it is not faced.  But Christ's single command was  to Love your fellow man as He loved us, and the fact that He died for us,  gives so simple a model that coud not be easier to follow.  But if you recall even the Apostles did not have the Love Christ was speaking of as they feared.  Fear cannot coexist with Love.  But we need to have faith and process our every action through a filter that we would die for that person.  Would we do half the petty things we do if we felt as though we were about to die for the the other person?

Love is to Give (as God defined in John 3:16), Trust, Understand, and Serve (as Christ shows in John 13:13-15 by washing their feet).

But often it is easier to understand something by knowing what it is not. Love is not:
  • Judging
  • Controlling
  • Fearful
  • Manipulative
  • Selfish
  • Evil 
Love is really a characteristic of a being truly open minded, having little self interest, giving everything you got.  When you give you receive.


No comments:

Post a Comment