Search This Blog

Monday, April 15, 2013

Hear me now, and hear me good.  G-d has been shaking me by the shoulders for over 3 years.  It took me 2.5 to realize it was G-d but the facts are our actions as a country alienate God.  We are idolaters to the Nth degree.  Top to bottom, and back to top, we deny G-d and his Son Christ.  I have been receiving signals to leave the US, because he was going to level the place.  He also instructed me to go to the gates if Israel to tell then the same.

The problem is I have not had confidence due to the vast surveillance, including everything from US Army Special Forces, US Marine Reservists, Whitehouse trafficking task force, UN slavery group, DoD contractors, Northrop, SAIC, FCI, EPA, FEMA, HHS, DIA, CIA, FIS, Loudoun County Public Schools and other county Employees, United Airlines,  to nane a few.  These are the ones that I interacted with.  Also found in among my odd world, were religious groups, Freemason's, and the secret societies like NWO or Illuminate. or whatever you call em.  I call the the Illuminutty.
But the worst part is the massive church involvement.

My parents are conformant as well.  I discovered that my dad was a Freemason.  The women of Zion have disappointed the most as I would have done anything to support the weak.

The biggest issue being that the epic surveillance that I have been cut off from the herd.

The gaslighting, gang stalking, and PSYOP effects, have made it challenging to talk to G-d.

So please do not think I am lazy for not acting faster.

There is also some witchcraft group called the transfiguration redeeemer.  So do not be too mad if I ask some odd questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment