Search This Blog

Saturday, February 9, 2013

My Path

God has given e a sequence of experiences and insights that seem to imply I am to act.  This set of items are about the world, it's safety, it's evil, it's future.  But how and why would I be in such a position.  I am not sure how I will accomplish the goal, and I am only vaguely aware of the goal.  But I believe it is to defeat Satan, not by harsh battle, but by showing him love and truth.  My goal was just revealed to me as I wrote this, that being to let my love shine as a light.

From this day forward I will show Satan he is loved. Perhaps by a miracle he can be saved too.   I know God has my back.  He has protected me in ways I cannot deny.  And given me a life that disproves probability and statistics by its mere existence, I am the outlier, the anomaly.  I will do God's will.  He will not allow me to fail. He is the almighty and his will shall be done.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment