Search This Blog

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Will Christ Send A Servant Before He Comes Back?


I have been struggling with things as I was ill equipped for the spiritual battle I have been through.  I have been seing alot through scripture both new and old.  I feel that the Gospels are more prophecy than history.  I know this is a  hard sell.  But We all seek to match up things we read with Christ. But If you read carefully there are subtle word patterns that require the suspension of logic to make fit Christ.  For example in Isaiah 53, every minister I have talked to tells me I am wrong when I say it cannot be Christ.
1) 53:1  first verse states "to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?" If it referred to Christ, there would be no question since he was there since the beginning.

2) 53:7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, Christ was not afflicted

3) 53:10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief ...  God did not enjoy punishing his son as he was sin free.

4) 53:10  ...  he shall see his seed, Christ did not have any children

5) 53:12 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; Christ is the Lord of all, not one of the great or strong.

God has shown me many things.  One is the misuse of patterns  in various fields.  I see a number of contradictions in the Gospels if they are referring to just one person.

In short we seek to believe with such zealot energy we allow grammer contradictions to go under the radar.  If you start to look closely I see there is scripture throughout the old and new testament that refer to this dual son of man.

What I believe is that the Jewish have it right.  There is a third person, the servant, (possibly the key of David) who through his knowledge helps establish the kingdom of God on earth.  The third  piece of leavened bread he the Jewish hide for later use represents this son of man hidden in the world.  This I feel strongly and I feel a new covenant is coming that likely gives women some updated guidance as well as men.

Additionally I do not know this but the suffering servant may be a fallback as there seems to be things that can be done to save us or delay the return.  For example the stone that breaks free "without anyone touching it" and shatters the feet of the statue in Daniel 2.  I feel this was/is my task as I have been given information that I see clearly that the feet of clay and iron likely represent the US and Israel at a minimum.  I am aware of things that could shatter the division based on the two armies that exist (freemason, good old boys, and the women).  There are other group that exist.  But the women are being fooled by Obama, but he may not be the source.  I feel his superficial positions look good but he has used minor issues that are highly emotionally charged to drive fear to achieve his agenda.  The purchase of 1.6 billion bullets, and 2700 tanks by DHS, gives concern to the gun control efforts they push.  I feel that  both of the key groups (which are international BTW) are wrong.  But both act out of fear of the other.

We have all forgotten how to Love, Comunicate, Understand, Trust, Forgive.  Greed is satans tool, secrecy is his shelter, fear is his tool, division is his goal. along with more fear, anger, and terror or hateful interactions, this pattern of Satan is across all groups including cause, gender, political, governments,...

But Christ's love solves all these things.  I can prove that not doing so with any human system leads to bias, and instability.  So love your felow man is the only way to a stable,, peaceful society.  So effectively fear is self propagating in human systems.

Look at our Intelligence/Military.  The CIA and NSA were formed to deal with our great fear of the Soviets and Germans.  When it was started it was small.  Now the debt is over $17 trillion. Why?  We were running a surplus in 2000/2001.  Post 9/11 spending went up to $300 to $500 billion per year in deficit.  Then along come Obama and he supported (quietly) the growth of the female network.  The deficit of $1.4 trillion per year.  DHS/HHS/EPA along with the fact that every government agency now has a secret JTTF component, a secret law enforcement entity.  All this operates in secrecy.  

In Deuteronomy 27 it says that killing in secret and denying foreigners justice are cursed.  This is exactly what a drone does.  Our leadership has turned this country into an idolater of weapons.  Our people are indulgent idolaters of the flesh, money,...

I could go on but I would like your feedback.

Thanks,
Ernest Seagraves
ernest.seagraves@gmail.com
Cell: (240) 344-2256

Galatians 5:14 For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.” 15 If you bite and devour each other, watch out or you will be destroyed by each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment